Contacted with questions by Dennis and his wife Dana, MidState Design was tasked with creating a basic website for Dennis’s tree trimming, removal, and pruning company in Tacoma, WA.. Dennis Dillon Pruning has been in business for a whopping 40 years!
It was a true pleasure to work with Dennis and assist him in providing what he requested for his online business front. In fact, they remain clients to this very day! (Currently February 2018).
Some things this job included were:
- Logo creation.
- Creating a website from scratch.
- Adding the information Mr. Dillon deemed most important, while keeping it simple and easy to navigate.
- Create a photo gallery to showcase what Dennis Dillon Pruning does.
- Add a contact form with extra fields for phone number and address.
- Create a page for testimonials.
- Adding a nice image slider to the front page
- Consulted with Dennis about purchasing a domain name. What to do, and how to go about doing it.
- Setup a hosting account.
Dennis and Dana were very happy with the results and have gone out of their way to help promote MidState Design on Facebook. For that I truly thank them!
Here is the testimonial they sent to me:
“To Whom It May Concern,
I was so impressed with Corey of MidState Design in regards to his knowledge of building web sites that after our conversation on the phone I immediately hired him to build my web site. Corey understood exactly what I needed and wanted in my web site, that he had it up and running in a week. My new web site has brought in so many new customers that I had to hire another employee! THANKS COREY!
Congratulations on your new website Dennis and Dana. May it bring you good fortunes in 2014 and beyond!”
View The Dennis Dillon Pruning Website.
Image already added